Job Reference: SLRoomAttendant
The Housekeeping department is looking for a Room Attendant to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Cleaning and tidying the guests rooms and public area according to the hotel standards
The ideal candidate for the Room attendant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a fulltime position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Room Attendant position should:
- Have previous experience
- Have basic knowledge of hospitality industry
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Portray professional standards at all times
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Accommodation is available on site.The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary meals on and off duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Red Carnation Hotels Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 3 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.