Job Reference: SLRoomAttendant
The Housekeeping department is looking for a Room Attendant to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Cleaning and tidying the guests rooms and public area according to the hotel standards
The ideal candidate for the Room attendant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a fulltime position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Room Attendant position should:
- Have previous experience
- Have basic knowledge of hospitality industry
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Portray professional standards at all times
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.