The Front Office Department at The Montague on the Gardens Hotel, Bloomsbury is looking for an enthusiastic Switchboard Operator to join its friendly team!
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering, recording and processing all guest and external phone calls in an efficient manner and according to the company standards
- Processing guest requests for wake up calls
- Advising guests of any messages, such as voicemail, mail or faxes received and send to room if required
- Assisting the reception with check -ins/outs as required
- Logging all guest requests into the computer system
- Providing information about room features, hotel amenities and local areas
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an excellent telephone etiquette
- Be a good communicator with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Be eligible to work in the UK
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Annual Staff Events
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.