Thank you for your interest in the Red Carnation Internship Programme. The application process is now closed, and therefore we are no longer accepting CVs for this opportunity. Please do check back again in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to gain experience in one of the most highly recognised hospitality organisations in the world.
This is your chance to develop your knowledge and skills in order to excel and achieve your true potential, guided by a team of outstanding professionals who care about your development and are committed to building confident future generations within this wonderfully rewarding industry.
We offer paid internship opportunities in Food & Beverage (minimum 6 months), Housekeeping (minimum 6 months) and Front Office (minimum 9 months).
Internships are available to start between the months of February and October in London, Ireland, Dorset, Guernsey, South Africa and Geneva.
Highlights at a glance:
- Award winning training and development opportunities
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
- Assistance with accommodation in Dorset, Guernsey and Ireland
- Guidance from a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who care about you and your wellbeing
If you would like to be part of an award winning team then please apply now!
*Please note that by submitting your application to Red Carnation Hotels, you have agreed that this application may be distributed to all properties within the group.
Much to gain
Training & Development
Reach your potential