The company ethos is “No request is too large, no detail too small” and is the key to delivering the exceptional guest experiences on which our reputation and success is based.
We provide recognition programmes for outstanding performance so employees feel their accomplishments are valued and recognised. This includes the General Manager’s Tea Party and our ‘Catch a Star!’ programme celebrates achievement with public recognition and tangible rewards.
The highlight of the year is our prestigious Staff Appreciation Party in London. Employees from our hotels abroad are flown in to participate and be rewarded alongside those from the UK.
We provide everything we can to keep you happy, motivated and well looked after – you are the company’s most valuable asset! These benefits will vary from one property to the next but here is a general overview of what is provided as standard.
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
- 28 days holiday per year, which increases with service
- Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
- Pension scheme
- Package of healthcare benefits
- Free use of the spa and gym facilities out of hours and subject to availability at properties with these facilities or enjoy a discounted corporate memberships of local health clubs
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle scheme at some properties
- Volunteer for a charity that Red Carnation supports for up to 2 days per year and get paid as a normal working day
- Stay at one of our 4 star hotels with or without your family at a heavily discounted rate
- Opportunities to travel worldwide with one of our sister companies at heavily discounted rates
Additional benefits are offered at some properties. For instance, free English lessons, discounted spa treatments and use of staff car.