Celebrate two legends of Irish history this March with a magical St Patrick’s Day break at the World’s Number One Hotel (as named by Virtuoso, 2015), Ashford Castle. Dating back to 1228, Ashford Castle is steeped in history and Irish heritage, having also been home to the Guinness family during the 19th Century. As people all over the world prepare to celebrate the life of Ireland’s Patron Saint, why not do so in the magnificent and historic surroundings of Ashford Castle for a truly unforgettable experience.
This March, Ashford Castle has devised a special St Patrick’s Day Package, offering a fabulous 2 night dinner, bed and breakfast stay for two adults. This special package is available on March 18th & 19th*and includes:
- Arrival at the hotel at your leisure, with a welcome drink on arrival.
- Dinner in the unique and atmospheric Cullen’s at the Dungeon, followed by evening entertainment in the Drawing Room.
- Guests will awaken to the sounds of Benny the Piper, followed by breakfast in the George V Dining Room to start your day
- A Quiet Man Tour in Cong Village
- A screening of the infamous Quiet Man Movie in the Castle’s private Cinema Room that afternoon
- A delectable dining experience with dinner at the George V Dining Room
- A Boat Cruise on Lough Corrib, featuring a stop off at Inchagoill Island before departing the Castle
Priced from €1,350.00 for a 2-night stay, based on 2 adults sharing in a Corrib Room.
During your stay at Ashford Castle, guests can also enjoy the extensive range of activities on offer throughout the sweeping 350acre Ashford Estate, including clay pigeon shooting, archery and a trip to Ireland’s very first School of Falconry. For some relaxation and rejuvenation, why not indulge in a luxurious treatment at the hotel’s stunning and newly opened Spa, complete with Hammam, steam room and tranquil relaxation suites. Book your stay at Ireland’s most luxurious destination – visit www.ashfordcastle.com or phone 094 954 6003.