Ensuring the health and wellbeing of our employees and guests is our most important priority.
Are there any changes to check-in or checkout?
Our check-in/checkout time remains the same however we will try our best to accommodate early check-in requests to reduce wait times and accommodate travel schedules. We will also be offering our guests the opportunity to check-in/out and pre-pay online to avoid unnecessary wait times at the hotel.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees and in adherence to any government or local regulations and guidance. Guests are not required to wear a mask; however, we will provide each guest with an amenity bag at check-in which will contain hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes for personal use. Face masks will be available on request. Contactless hand sanitiser dispensers will also be placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas throughout the hotel and we will be conducting temperature checks for all staff on arrival to the hotel.
Are there any changes to my room?
- All bed linen and towelling will be changed daily and continue to be washed at a high temperature in accordance with latest guidelines
- Extra pillows and blankets stored in guest room wardrobes will be removed, but available on request
- Daily turndown service will be available at the guests request
- We will not be operating a mini bar service however all items will be available through room service including soft drinks, wine and spirits, snacks and treats
- Tea and coffee making facilities will be removed from the room, but can be provided on request
- Complimentary tea and coffee are available through room service, with our compliments
- Bottled water will continue to be provided in the room for your compliments
- Newspapers and magazines will be available through an online service for guests to access through their own devices, on a complimentary basis
What additional cleaning protocols are being introduced?
Industry leading cleaning and sanitising protocols are used to clean guest facilities, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, taps, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
Will there still be a buffet breakfast?
Buffet breakfasts will no longer be served in the restaurant, instead we will continue to offer a delicious a la carte breakfast service which can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or in the guest room through room service. Tables in restaurants and bars will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing and menus will be single-use.
Will the restaurants and bars be open?
Yes the restaurants and bars will be open and appropriate changes to seating will be made to accommodate social distancing. Buffet and table-side service will not be available, but a delicious a la carte offering to include seasonal specials and signature dishes will be served as normal. Private dining spaces are also available on request.