At Red Carnation Hotels, we understand that the level of service we provide to our guests cannot exceed the talent of our teams. We are committed to ensuring that all Red Carnation employees have access to excellent training and career development opportunities, with plenty of room for reward and recognition along the way.
How do we stand out?
- Ranked No.2 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For 2015
- Excellent TripAdvisor reputation
- Awarded Gold by Investors in People
- Family owned collection
- Career progression opportunities
- Hotels in international destinations
- Leading training and development programs
- Positive working environments
- Giving personalised, warm and consistently exceptional service
- Taking the initiative to anticipate guests’ needs
- Communicating with guests and colleagues in a clear, open and honest way
- Taking responsibility for creating positive, memorable experiences for each guest
- Valuing, respecting and supporting each other
- Committed to providing resources, leadership, learning and development for everyone