Join the Family
Job Reference: MP
Closing Date: TBC
Interested in developing a lasting management career with the award-winning Red Carnation Hotel Collection? Are you passionate about travel and hospitality with an eagerness to deliver the very best in guest service?
This is your chance to develop your knowledge and skills in order to excel and achieve your true potential, guided by a team of outstanding professionals who are committed to building confident future generations within this wonderfully rewarding industry.
We offer two management programmes. The first is a 2½-year programme is open to ambitious graduates, with at least 6 months work experience in hospitality looking to become our General Managers of the future. Our second management programme is open to those without formal qualifications, to people who can demonstrate the passion and desire to succeed in our industry.
We were so proud to be named the Best Graduate Scheme and Highly Commended for the Best Student Placement Scheme at the 2019 Institute of Hospitality Awards, and to be awarded Gold for Hospitality - Overall-Education Programme at the 2017 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards.
We were so proud to be named the Best Graduate Scheme at the 2019 Institute of Hospitality Awards, and to be awarded the Princess Royal Training Award 2017 for our Graduate Programme, the first hotel company to do so.
Highlights at a glance:
- Mentoring support with a key member of the Management or Executive Team
- Experience London and travel around the UK and Ireland
- Formal training with internationally recognised qualifications
- Direct access to Managing Director, Jonathan Raggett
- Staff Accommodation in Dorset, Guernsey and Ireland
- Permanent operational management opportunities
Programme Focus Areas
Rooms Division Training
- Revenue Management
- Guest Relations
- Night Management
Food and Beverage Training
- Fine Dining
- Restaurant Service
- Room Service
- Bar and Lounge
- Conference and Banqueting
- Sommelier training (subject to availability)